Overview for XChainJS
The interface is defined here.
The interface supports as a minimum the following functions for each blockchain:
- Initialise with a valid BIP39 phrase and specified network (
- Get the address, with support for BIP44 path derivations (default is Index 0)
- Get the balance (UTXO or account-based)
- Get transaction history for that address
- Get transaction data for the transaction ID/hash
- Make a simple transfer
- Get blockchain fee information (standard, fast, fastest)
Some blockchains have different functions. More advanced logic can be built by extending the interface, such as for Binance Chain and Cosmos chains.
Return the Client
For wallets that need even more flexibility (smart contract blockchains) the client can be retrieved and the wallet is then free to handle directly.
XChainJS uses following libraries, frameworks and more:
Please see the Contributing Guidelines here (coming soon).
Please see the Bug Report Process here (coming soon).